Family Aquatic Center Announces Final Sesason
for Summer 2017...read more
A Summer Favorite!
- Click here for Daily Rates & Seasonal Pool Passes!
- Click here for Pool Party Infomation!
- Click here for Ourdoor Swimming Lessons!
- Click here for Pool Rules
- 50-meter L-shaped pool
- 6 lane (25 yards)
- Diving well
- 1-meter and 3-meter diving boards
- Splash Pad (zero-depth)
- Lounge/Lawn chairs
Splash Pad Features:
- Great for children under 6 & younger!
- Tumble Buckets
- Frog Hoop water spray
- Water Hydrant
- Sprinkler spray
- 2 Shade structures
Reserve the pool or splash pad
for your party TODAY!
Call (630) 233-7275
Grab your swim suit and reserve your pool party today! Whether you are celebrating a birthday or just want to have your own private pool party, call us today! Splash pad parties are available, weather permitting. Evening pool and splash pad rentals are alsoavailable. For more information on pool or splash pad rentals, please call 630-233-7275.
A family is considered an adult and any dependent children living at the same address. No one else may be included in a family season pass. A pass is not required for children ages 2 and younger. This allows a family member, with the pass, use of the Family Aquatic Center during public swim hours. To receive a pool pass, proof of residency is required for the Addison resident rate. Grandparents that live at that same house are included.
- Fees are subject to change without notice.
- All passes include admission to the Splash Pad.
- You can purchase pool passes at either Community Rec Center or Centennial Rec Center.
* PROOF OF RESIDENCY *
Addison Park District proof of residency must be verified with either of the following documents:
1. Illinois state driver's license 2. Current phone or water bill with your current address
Season Pass Regulations
- Photo IDs are non-transferable.
- Pool Passes that are misused will be confiscated.
- IDs must be shown to the cashier to
enter the pool.
- IDs will be replaced for a $15 fee.
2016 Family Aquatic Center Rates
|* 2016 DAILY DROP IN GATE FEES: Splash Pad*|
|Daily Rates||Resident Rate||Non-resident Rate|
|ALL: Mon-Fri (2 & under FREE)||$4||$7|
|* The Splash Pad is open to supervised children under 10 years of age. Children must be accompanied by an adult. Daily admission rates apply. *|